miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2015

Individual oral presentation preparation

Image 1
Caption:"Nothing is going to stop me from achieving my goal!"

In this image you can see the topic of health, this adult I think he is using steroid to be more stronger. In the caption is refering to the adult, beacause he dont go to stop to going to the gym and take a good body in especial her biceps. The problems of this he is taking steroid and the steroid is an estimulate the muscle and give more energy to work on the gym.

In my opinion its a bad idea of this man, because he dont know the secundary problems to take steroid in your body.


Image 2

Caption: "I love being here, where everything seems new!"

In this image you can see 1 woman and 1 girl taking a photo, but in what city are they?, the city is Singapur, in this city you can see the evolution in their building and on that statue. The caption is in first person I hin one of two girls say this and is true, beacuse in the image you can see al of these buildings are new, the economy of Singapur is good, because their maintaining her city and the culture, where you can see plasmatic on the statue.

In my opinion this city is really amazing only seeing the photo, because the photo express all of this city.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario